Back to Archived Event Listings
Webinar: Long-Term Care Ombudsman Final Rule
March 02, 2015
- March 02, 2015
Presented by the Administration on Community Living staff, this webinar will provide an opportunity to review sections of the rule including:
- Responsibilities of key figures in the system, including the Ombudsman and representatives of the Office of the Ombudsman;
- Responsibilities of the entities in which LTC Ombudsman programs are housed;
- Criteria for establishing consistent, person-centered approaches to resolving complaints on behalf of residents;
- Appropriate role of LTC Ombudsman programs in resolving abuse complaints; and
- Conflicts of interest: processes for identifying and remedying conflicts so that residents have access to effective, credible ombudsman services.
The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs final rule now can be found online in the Federal Register, here.
Questions? Contact NORC at email@example.com
Information From the Event